Getting Started on the Cloud
During this workshop we will drive you through the setup of your AWS account to run HPC your own workloads. You will learn to navigate the AWS Console, access relevant services and learn to deploy a basic infrastructure.
- Log onto the AWS Management Console and explore it.
- Launch a cloud based IDE (AWS Cloud9), this will be your portal to the AWS CLI.
- Create an EC2 instance and SSH into it.
- Upload and Download a file using object storage (Amazon S3) and the AWS CLI.
- Look at IAM and attach an IAM role to an EC2 instance.